Friday, March 7, 2008

In Loving Memory of my dad, Charles P. Brady

My dad passed away at about 6:10 am on March 7, 2008 just 5 days short of his 86th birthday. He was a great man and we sure will miss him. I'm glad that I lived within 30 minutes of them my whole married life with the exception of the last 4 years. At times we even lived with them and believe it or not we all enjoyed it. I'm glad that Devin got to really know his grandfather. They had some good times together. Dad was always willing to try new things even in his older years. He really did love his wife and children but he also loved serving the Lord. Thanks dad for all you did for me and the rest of the family. We will miss you.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Mimo Aunt Kathy. We sure will miss him. He was one of the kindest men I knew. I'm so happy our kids were able to meet him and feel of his love.
Love & comfort to you all,
Melissa & Bob

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

That's a really nice picture, Kathy, and your thoughts were very nice too.

Love you,
Susan

ashley said...

Both your parents have always been very kind and sweet, and both have beautiful spirits. Your in my heart and prayers!
Love,
ashley