Thursday, May 7, 2009

What we did today

Keith left today instead of yesterday because it rained Tuesday (bad for packing a trailer) and we packed up yesterday in the sun. He drove all day and got into Abilene around 8 pm.
Keith's dad and I worked on the guesthouse deck, then I mowed until the rider mower quit, the engine was hot so I let it cool,I went in and had dinner.I then took off the filter and filter cover and cleaned them, got the portable battery charger (because things never break down in a convenient spot) put it on the battery and yeah it started. It was about 7:30 pm so I just got the mower back to where we store it. Came in watched the rest of Smallville and Ugly Betty, took a shower and now I'm writing this.
Exciting, I know. Have a great night.

2 comments:

Cierra said...

Wow, you are quite the woman to do all that in one day! i think if i mowed a huge lawn like yours i would call the newspapers. :)

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

I'm glad that Keith got there safely. Sounds like you have plenty to do so you won't get too lonely!!

love you,
Susan