Sunday, July 5, 2009

trip to Cali

I went out to California to pick up Devin and spent a few days with Nancy relaxing. Friday night , Nancy, Dale and I went and saw "The Proposal". We really enjoyed it.
Day at balboa island
Avalon

Nancy, Cashel and Kobe

Me and Cashel

scuba guy mailbox

The cow changes for different occasions

London after her dance recital. She did great.

The first morning Nancy took me to breakfast at Crystal Cove. It is really pretty and yummy.



We wanted to go to the beach on Saturday but it rained. Oh well. I had a relaxing time and that's what I wanted. Thanks Nancy.

2 comments:

Cierra said...

what a fun little trip! great pics! i LOVE balboa...and i've never been to crystal cove for breakfast but now i just have to!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

It looks like you had a fun and relaxing time! Just what you ordered. Sorry it rained! Good luck on your move to Abilene.

Love,
Susan